All your evenings entertainment covered with Alex who will operate as a 2 man team which will feature his floor filling ‘Solo Loopist’ sets as well as a free DJ service with Alex’s professional DJ and stunning lighting show. Alex will also learn and create an arrangement of your first dance song if it’s not all ready featured on the song list and will also record a rough demo for you to approve in the final weeks before the big day.
What does the evening entertainment package include?
- Live First Dance Performance (learnt and demo recorded if not featured on the song list).
- 2 Live Solo Performances (around 45 minutes – 1 hour each).
- Live Finale
- Free DJ & Disco Service with Lighting Show.
If you’ve already got a DJ included with your venue which you’d prefer to our have to stick with, no problem, Alex can work with them no problem making sure both DJ and Live performances compliment each other and work on a programme with you to make sure you get the evening party your want!
What does a usual programme for an evening party look like?
The following is an example based on an evening start time of 7:30pm and a music curfew of 12:30am.
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Load in and setup
- 7:30pm to 8:30pm – Disco and welcome
- 8:30pm – Cake cutting and first dance
- 8:30pm to 9:15/30pm – Live performance
- 9:15/30pm – Evening buffet and disco
- 10:15pm to 11:15pm – Live performance
- 11:15pm to 12:20am – Disco
- 12:20am – Live finale and send off