You will have seen I always try and finish off the drinks reception or live section of the wedding breakfast with some high energy singalongs that really change the atmosphere and bring the wedding party in, whether that it is Bride and the Bridesmaids or the Groomsmen. This is a great way to really make me part of the inner circle and turns anything background into a spectacle and a standout memory from the day.
This doesn’t have to be a karaoke style approach where you are your guests are forced to sing into a microphone, it can simply be me getting you involved alongside me me with tambourines and props and I may encourage some of the more confident members of you group to ad lib here or there.
We should always try and get a list one group up.
Always remember to key here is for anthems or something funny that all the guests will recognise and get involved with not just the bridal party.
These are some of my favourites
- Spice Girls – Wannabe (a play on the if you wanna be my lover you’ve got get with my friends)
- Tina Turner – Proud Mary
- Tina Turner – Simply the Best
- The Weather Girls – It’s Raining Men
- Cher – Believe
- B’Witched – C’est La Vie
- Amy Winehouse – Valerie
- Shania Twain – Man I Feel Like a Woman
- Taylor Swift – Love Story
- Neil Diamond – Sweet Caroline
- Oasis – Don’t look back in Anger
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Bon Jovi – Livin on a Prayer
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Backstreet Boys – I want it that way
- Five – Keep on moving
- Andy Williams / Frankie Valley – Can’t take my eyes off you (Your just to good to be true)
- James – Sit Down
- James – Laid