Alex works with his brother Lewis on vocals to form this very popular and lively duo act. The duo is based on Alex’s same solo loopist act but also adds a new dimension with Lewis at the helm interacting and entertaining your guests with another layer of stunning vocals and harmonies. With this package Alex will also also work on a unique arrangement of your first dance song and provide a demo recording for you to approve in the final weeks before the wedding.
Lewis is also an excellent DJ having organized and run many of his own popular music nights at leading bars and night clubs as well as being a named DJ for well established brands such as Ministry of Sound. With this experience it means that we can offer a free DJ service into the package along with a stunning lighting show that will really WOW. Perfect for those who want a party a little less wedding cheese and more wine bar / night club themed. That being said we’ve worked on 100’s weddings and events so have a great experience of reading the crowd and choosing the right music to get your party started.
What does the duo evening entertainment package include?
- Live First Dance Performance (learnt if not featured on the song list).
- 2 Live Performances (around 45 minutes – 1 hour each).
- Free DJ & Disco Service with Lighting Show.
If you’ve already got a DJ included with your venue which you’d prefer to stick with, no problem, we can work with them making sure both DJ and Live performances compliment each other and we will work on a programme with you to make sure you get the best of us all!
What does a usual programme for an evening party look like?
The following is an example based on an evening start time of 7:30pm and a music curfew of 12:30am.
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Load in and setup
- 7:30pm to 8:30pm – Disco and welcome
- 8:30pm – Cake cutting and first dance
- 8:30pm to 9:15/30pm – Live performance
- 9:15/30pm – Evening buffet and disco
- 10:15pm to 11:15pm – Live performance
- 11:15pm to 12:20am – Disco
- 12:20am – finale and send off