Our standard DJ option is a manned DJ service by member of our team, with Solo evening entertainment this will be one of Alex’s regular DJ members and for the Duo or band packages the DJ element maybe handled by Alex or Lewis themselves, this is where both started our entertainment business and Lewis has been a named DJ on many high profile house nights supported by Ministry of Sound and Our House!
What does the standard package include?
- All sound and lighting suitable for most weddings unto 250 guests.
- A modern and clean setup with Moving Head controlled lighting show.
- Access to the online request system via the My Booking Area.
- Full use of the online Guest Request system.
If you’ve already got a DJ included with your venue which you’d prefer to our have to stick with, no problem, Alex can work with them no problem making sure both DJ and Live performances compliment each other and work on a programme with you to make sure you get the evening party your want!
What does a usual programme for an evening party look like?
The following is an example based on an evening start time of 7:30pm and a music curfew of 12:30am.
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm – Load in and setup
- 7:30pm to 8:30pm – Disco and welcome
- 8:30pm – Cake cutting and first dance
- 8:30pm to 9:15/30pm – Live performance
- 9:15/30pm – Evening buffet and disco
- 10:15pm to 11:15pm – Live performance
- 11:15pm to 12:20am – Disco
- 12:30am – Fnale and send off