Alex has teamed up with 2 popular Sax players in the industry to offer the option of a Live Club Sax DJ spot for the final hour of your party! Something that is becoming increasingly popular!
Performing over a combination of 90s & 00s club classics as well as modern chart James Bell and Paddy on Sax are both amazing performers which will create an awesome atmosphere! They will perform a duet to finish off the final live music set before taking over for the Club Sax Hour set.
We introduce the Sax towards the end of the night to really keep the atmosphere going and to aim for that “Just when you think it can’t get any better….. then BOOM!”.
How this usually works in the timeline of the evening is
- 7pm – 8pm Evening Starts with DJ
- 8/ 8:15pm -9pm – First Live set of the evening starting with other formalities such as First Dance and Cake Cutting.
- 9pm -10pm – Evening food server alongside DJ service
- 10pm-11pm – Final live set of the evening and around about 10:30pm the sax player slots in to join us.
- 11pm – 12pm – Sax player continues along with our DJ to perform the Club Sax hour set and then depending on the finish time (pre 12:30 – will perform the finale with you)
If you did want to introduce the sax player a little earlier i.e. with the First Dance etc. we can do but then their main set would usually be spread out much earlier and we do strongly advise the above programme.
This add on option is £350 and will be a 3rd party add on direct with the player but Alex will work in and manage the logistics and program. There is no deposit required they will just invoice directly you with payment due 30 days before. Please contact us to check availability of the players and to action a booking.
Meet the players!
Paddy is a versatile and energetic saxophonist and likes to get involved with the audience on the dance floor. As a member of Mr Wilson’s Second Liners, Paddy is an experienced performer, playing at bars, clubs and events around the country and abroad.
He has worked with DJ’s across the North West playing alongside a variety of genres such a Pop, Soul, RnB, 90’s classics and modern Ibiza hits.
James is an exceptional player having performed at many events through the years. He brings a great energy to his playing styles for the Club Sets.